Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mom's night out on the town...



I have a group of girlfriends that I've known for about six years now from my Mom's Club days. We've stayed in touch and when it's one of our birthdays, we all go out to celebrate. Well, this month we celebrated 2 birthdays on the same night. (Happy Birthday, Keri & Kris!!!) My friend, Stacey, owns Kristal Limousine Service so we got to ride in one of her luxurious limos to make the night a little fun ;-) The birthday gals chose to eat at El Guapo's in Tulsa, which I love! We were hoping we could eat out on the roof but it was too hot! As if we hadn't eaten enough for dinner, we then decided to go to The Melting Pot for dessert! The food was fabulous and we had a great time catching up! Looking forward to the next birthday dinner ;-)

No comments: