Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dawn's Fun Meme


Go to http://www.google.com/. Type in your name and then the word "needs". Pick 5 off the first 2 pages.

Christy needs...

1. to blog. Oh really? I'm sure my family would beg to differ.

2. to breed, breed, breed. Sorry - Steve fixed that issue.

3. an intervention. I know, I know! I spend too much time on the computer. I need help.

4. her own series. I'm thinkin' HGTV ;-)

5. a new makeover. Yes, it's sad but true. I've worn the same blue mascara since high school & I've had basically the same make-up routine since college. Mary Kay would cringe to know I sleep with my make-up on. I have no idea what's in style even though I have a degree in Fashion Merchandising. Feel free to nominate me for What Not To Wear. I'm thinkin' I could spend $5,000 pretty quickly and put it to very good use.

4 comments:

6 Happy Hearts said...

Ha! I just posted this one as well.
Yours are great!

6 Happy Hearts said...

Ok I just read your comment from J1's bday & I laughed out loud! His song choices are questionable?!? I won't tell him you said that ; )
What can I say...he's a bubba...we're working on expanding his horizons ; )

Fawn said...

Are you friggin' kidding me about the "not knowing what's in style" thing. You are like the most stylish person I know.

How about you go on What Not To Wear and I get your old wardrobe?

Really, you wear blue mascera? I never noticed. Hmmm, not sure I can support that cause--I guess it works for you though cuz you always look great.

Dawn said...

These are great!! I'm glad you played along! If mine would have said breed, breed, breed I probably would have fainted! Scary! LOL