Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tagged on Tuesday

Two names you go by:
1. Mom
2. Christy

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Baggy t-shirt
2. Baggy blue cropped pants (I know - What Not To Wear would be so ashamed!)

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To get over this stomach bug I've had since Sunday night
2. For Steve to not get layed off or else for him to find a better job that he loves

Two things you did last night: (If you really have to know...)
1. I threw up
2. Got dehydrated, went to Urgent Care & got an IV treatment (that was a good time - took 3 times to find a good vein!)

Two things you ate today
1. Can't eat today but I had chicken broth and...
2. Water

Two people you last spoke to:
1. "M"
2. "A"

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. School with the girls
2. Hopefully feeling up to doing a Body Sculpt class at the Y


Two longest car rides:
1. Tulsa to Destin, Florida
2. OKC to Denver



Two favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Sangria Swirl Margaritas

* If you're reading this and you have a blog, you've now been tagged ;-)

4 comments:

6 Happy Hearts said...

I hope you are feeling much better tonight! Great Meme, love the pics!
Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow : )

Fawn said...

Yuck! Tummy bugs are rotten!

Think of it as a diet plan. Too bad you don't need a diet plan. :)

Maybe I should come over and get sick so I could be on the diet plan.

Christy R said...

Hey - I lost at least 3 or 4 pounds. I would never wish that bug on anyone but it was a quick way to loose weight!

Steph said...

Christy, I hope you are feeling much better. So sorry you were sick. Hope the rest of your family stays healthy. Happy homeschooling. Today was our first day of school.