Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Sound of Music

The girls and I recently went with some friends to see a production of The Sound of Music at the Clark Theatre in Tulsa. I'm a little embarrassed to say I am a HUGE Sound of Music fan - it is my all time favorite movie. And yes, I know all of the words to the songs and had to bite my tongue not to sing along with the cast in the play! I even have a set of 8 collectors plates with 8 different scenes from the movie that I won on e-bay. One of these days my sweet hubby is going to hang the two plate racks for me that I purchased several years ago so I can display my plates ;-)
Here's a picture of the girls ready to watch the play. I think they ate all of their popcorn before it even began! We had front row seats - can't beat that!

And here they are at intermission posing on the stage. Are they future actresses or what?!

The girls had a great time after the play was over meeting the cast members and getting their autographs. Here is "A" posing with "Gretel". "A" was starstruck! The cast did a fabulous job!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

The Sound of Music is one of my favorite movies, too. It looks like you all had a great time.

Sprinkles On Top said...

My Uncle sits on the board at Clark Theatre and I went to many many productions there when I was a little girl to see my cousins perform something. Ahhh...the memories.