Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Rate My Space, but please be kind ;-)

One of my favorite shows on T.V. is Rate My Space on HGTV. Rate My Space's website has AWESOME ideas for decorating every room in your house! You can also post pictures of what you have done in your own home and people can vote whether they like your space or not. You just have to be prepared for some harsh or interesting comments at times, as I have come to find out! We recently made over our Gameroom/Homeschool Room so I posted pics on their website to get feedback on what we did. To view pictures of our Girly Girl Gameroom/Homeschool Room Makeover and to vote, go here! And please, be kind!!! :-)

2 comments:

MelissaC said...

I love that show too and thought about posting our living room, that I have yet to decide what to do about the fireplace, on there. I love your room! Keep us posted on the comments you get on HGTV's website!

I wish I could get any of them to come help me with my house!

Katie said...

That looks awesome!! I love the pink and black. Super-cute!