Thursday, October 20, 2011

Loves and Tolerances

I loooove to go to concerts while my poor hubby tolerates them with me ;-)  We got to see two great ones within the last few weeks. First we saw Third Day, one of my favorite bands. Peter Furler and Trevor Morgan were their opening acts.



Trevor Morgan

Peter Furler







Unfortunately, Third Day didn't sing my favorite song but here it is anyway ;-)


Then a few nights ago, we saw the David Crowder Band in concert - also one of my favorite bands. I'm kinda bummed that they are breaking up after this tour but you can't blame them for wanting to spend more time with their families.




 Their opening acts were pretty great, too, including...








Here's John singing with kids from Uganda, another one of my loves ;-)



They were great concerts and I'm thankful my hubby puts up with me to support the loves of my life ;-)

No comments: