Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Countdown Is On

I love love love Christmas music but I try hard not to play it until the Christmas season begins. At our house, it begins every year when we go to Branson with Steve's family in November so I will just have to wait a little longer until I can start playing it. My family knows it's a pet peeve of mine to play Christmas music before then so they like to torture me and play it at home as our dinner music or they set it up to come on automatically when I turn on my car - even in the summer time. Yep, I'm loved.

A lot of new Christmas albums came out today and I did happen to purchase one. Not to worry - I will not play it early ;-)  I bought David Crowder Band's "Oh For Joy". I only listened to half of the first song and knew we'd love it. Here's some more albums that just came out that I will probably have to purchase soon...

WOW Christmas 2011

Toby Mac - Christmas in Diverse City

Various Artists - When LOVE was BORN

Kutless - This Is Christmas

Matthew West - The Heart of Christmas

And here's some of my old favorites...

Third Day - Christmas Offerings

Casting Crowns - Peace on Earth

MercyMe - The Christmas Sessions

Sarah McLachlan - Wintersong

The Time-Life Treasury of Christmas

Josh Groban - Noel

I'd love to know what your favorite Christmas music is! Please leave me a comment so I can check it out and possibly add it to my blog! :-)


No comments: