* One teenager donated a large portion of the monies she has made recently from babysitting,
* Two sisters have been making beaded bracelets and selling them,
* One boy had his change jar out at a garage sale,
* One family walked around their neighborhood asking for donations,
* One little boy said his mommy just went to the bank and asked for some money ;-)
Here's a video the kids watched this morning that showed them who they were helping take care of...
All the kids were so excited to help the precious, innocent children half a world away. And I am excited to announce how much they raised! Drumroll please....
Wowsers! That's a lot of money and will help the orphans so much! I'm so proud of those kids and all of their hard efforts!
If your homeschool co-op, Scout troop, Mom's Club, youth ministry, sports team, or any other club or ministry is interested in participating in the Change for Change campaign, please e-mail Kelley Compton at firstname.lastname@example.org.