Monday, January 12, 2009

Another year older - ouch!!!

Steve just celebrated his birthday last week and mine is coming up this Friday. Another year older - OUCH! One year away from 40 - double OUCH! Actually, I consider every day a blessing and I thank God for the gift of life and good health. I believe if we are alive today, God must have a reason for it and I pray that He uses me, even in some small way, to help accomplish His will.
Last Friday, we went to Steve's parent's house to celebrate our birthdays with his family. The kids had fun playing with the Wii - breaking a good sweat, I might add - and blowing out our candles for us! I guess they think we're so old we don't have enough air in us to blow out our own candles ;-)
"A" found the dress-up clothes... Thank you, God, for one more day of life!

1 comment:

David said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.