Monday, December 15, 2008

Toby Mac Winter Wonder Slam Tour


We took "M" and a friend to see Toby Mac in concert this past Saturday night for his Winter Wonder Slam Tour. It was good, but I don't know how many times I said to myself that night, "Oh, I'm getting old!" Whether you like Toby Mac or not, you have to admit he has taken Christian music to an entirely new, creative level and it's so much better than it used to be!

Here's a few pics of the girls before the concert began. They were so excited! And yes, those are blackberries in their hands. Steve let them borrow some from work so they could shine them during the concert - they thought they were pretty cool.

The opening bands were B. Reith, Relient K and Family Force 5. Family Force 5 was not our cup of tea - here's what we did while they were playing...






I have no idea who this lady is but I just had to take her picture. She actually brought her knitting to the concert! I'm sure her son was so proud. I was feeling old at the concert, but not that old!

Toby Mac put on a great show and the girls had a great time!





1 comment:

Steph said...

looks like a fun time. cute pics. hope you guys are staying warm!!