Monday, June 30, 2008
Last Thursday's Meme (Yes, I realize I'm late!!! What's new?!)
From Dawn's Meme...
1. What is the worst meal you've ever had?
When Steve & I were first married, I tried a new recipe for ham loaf that called for ground ham (which I ground in my blender), ground beef, vinegar & a few other ingredients. By far my worst meal ever & I'm very sure Steve would say the same. Needless to say, I think we had Sonic that night.
2. The one place you could vacation every year.
I have to say I love Destin, Florida ;-)
3. Five things that drive me crazy.
* Going to Wal Mart on the weekends
* People at Wal Mart who don't pay attention and walk down the middle of the isle and won't let you pass
* When I go to Wal Mart and they are out of what I need
* When my girls or I need to use the restroom at Wal Mart but it's closed for cleaning
* When you have a return to Wal Mart, you can't just go straight to "returns". The door checker now has to check your return & give you individual return stickers for each item. Major pain when you're in a hurry.
(Can you tell I have issues with Wal Mart?!)
4. Name someone from your past that makes you stop and think, "Hey, I wonder where they are and what they are doing?"
An old friend, Brandi Hensley - I remember she dropped out of school to move to New York to make it "big" on Broadway.
5. What did you do today?
* Went to a Cardio Power class then ran 2 miles
* Took my girls to swim lessons
* Watched my nephew and the girls had a friend over
* Took my girls to "Girls Club"
* It's about time to fix dinner - better run...