Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We had a great time making fun memories with our family this Thanksgiving.

We had my mom over Thanksgiving Eve for a ham dinner...



Thanksgiving morning, our family did the Owasso YMCA Hog Jog. Steve ran the 1-mile run with Mackenzie and Abby ran the 5K with me. Both girls did great and had a fun time. I mostly did it so I could eat more for lunch ;-)










Then we went to Steve's parent's house for a delicious Thanksgiving lunch. It was a pretty nice day out so all the cousins had a great time playing outside and jumping in the leaves, which has become a tradition every Thanksgiving now ;-)



I didn't get to see the rest of my side of the family but I'm posting their Thanksgiving pictures anyway ;-) I'll see them in a few short weeks for Christmas!




I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving - we have much to be thankful for ;-)

No comments: