* How important family is,
* $$$ can't buy you happiness,
* It's better to give than to receive,
* Never take electricity, refrigeration and public sanitation for granted,
* We are majorly spoiled in America, and
* "Godliness with contentment is great gain" (1 Timothy 6:6)
Most of all, it challenged my faith and trust in God and reminded me that He has a plan for our lives. We can either accept it and take part in it or create a false happiness that does not bring joy or fulfillment.
Ahhh - I digress ;-) Here's a few pics and videos from the concert - such sweet voices and amazingly changed lives...
I did leave my heart in Uganda and hope I can go back again someday ;-)