Saturday, February 5, 2011

Winter Storm to Remember

February 1st, a winter storm hit Oklahoma like no other! Owasso received the most snow with 21 inches and snow drifts over my head! We received about four more inches yesterday and are supposed to get more this week. Unbelievable! Will we ever see grass again?! ;-)



Here's a few pics of the girls and a neighbor friend playing in the snow...


Steve took the girls sledding at their favorite "secret" place. Steve's sister's family joined them. They had so much fun! Here's pics and videos that Steve & "M" took...









3 comments:

Just Wedeminute said...

Just stopping by to say happy valentines day to one my favorite people! Sending you lotsa love today Jennifer from Just Wedeminute!

Cheri said...

You guys inspire me to have more fun with my kids. I seen to be in the "get 'er done" mode right now.

I have passed on the Stylish Blogger Award to you. You can get more details on my post: http://momoffab4.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

Cheri

Christy R said...

Happy Valentine's Day to your family, Jennifer & thanks so much for the award, Cheri! So sweet and thoughtful of you! :-)