Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

We had a great Valentine's week this year. The girlz attended a Kids Workshop at Lowe's and made sweet little music boxes for Steve and me...






These were taken the day before Valentine's Day. Cheezy - yes, I know.


On Valentine's night, the girls decorated our dining room table with some inexpensive finds in the dollar section at Target. We cut wrapping paper and made a table runner and place mats. Then they added sweet heart candies, pink heart doilies, family photos, cute napkins, tea lite candles, our Country Roses china, tulips and voile!




Then the girls helped me make dinner - 



Crescent rolls filled with marshmallows and topped with cinnamon...


and brownies - again, more marshmallows...


We also had baked sweet potatoes and green beans. Here's my place setting the girlz put together for me ;-)


Our homeschool co-op's Valentine's Day party was so fun! I especially loved the decorated boxes - some were very clever!



And lastly, the girlz went to a Daddy/Daughter Dance with Steve last night. They attended the dance last year and had so much fun! This time, I let them get their hair done beforehand for the fun of it. I thought they looked so pretty and grown up. Of course, they always love Date Night with Daddy...

No comments: