Monday, October 12, 2009

Our Favorite Pumpkin Bread Recipe

Ingredients:
4 eggs
2/3 c. water
1 c. canola or vegetable oil
1 can pumpkin pie filling
3 1/2 c. flour
3 c. sugar
2 tsp. soda
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. cloves
chopped nuts (optional)

* In an extra large mixing bowl, beat eggs. Add oil, water and pie filling. Mix well. Add dry ingredients. Stir until you no longer see the dry ingredients. Bake in greased and floured bread pans at 350 degrees for 1 hour. (Makes 2 large and 1 small loaf or 6 small loaves.)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Sounds very yummy! I love pumpkin bread.

Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Tulsa Real Estate & Homes said...

I love pumpkin Bread and will have to pass this on to my wife so I can check it out.

Mom To The 3rd Power said...

I've tasted your pumpkin bread before... it's fantastic!
Now I think I'm gonna have to go get all festive and domestic and make us some. ;-)