Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Few Random Recent Pics and Updates...

About a month ago, I decided to ditch my blond hair and go brown. For the first time in my life, I was no longer a blond! Honestly, it kind of freaked me out for the first few weeks because it was such a huge change but now it's grown on me. I do like it but will most likely go back to blond because I didn't think about what my hair would look like with new blond growth! Oh well - it was fun for a season :-)

I celebrated my friend, Kelly's, birthday with a group of girlfriends at a local Mexican restaurant. Isn't her cake super cute?!
"A" trying on a few accessories at one of the girl's favorite stores...
Playdate with friends...


"A" played soccer against one of her good buddies - and they are still friends! :-)
"M" is "A's" biggest cheerleader at her soccer games...
I painted a big 6' canvas for Classroom Corner. They will use it for their princess-themed birthday parties and story time. Some of my other work can be seen here :-)

The girls love to paint, too, any time I break out my paints...
I've been training for the Tulsa Run & on this particular day the girlz decided to give me a foot massage after a long run. They even brought me my robe and a warm blanket! What nice pampering from such sweet girlz :-)


Dance class...




Homeschool Gym time at Elite Gymnastics
The girlz love to race to the top of the rope...



No comments: