Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt at the Baptist Village

The girls participated in an Easter Egg Hunt at the Baptist Village Nursing Home one day last week. It was really sweet - the residents were all lined up and sitting in their wheel chairs ready to watch the Hunt. But first, the children walked through a line and met each resident, shook their hands and wished them a Happy Easter. Then off the kids went to gather eggs! We had to hurry quickly because a big rain storm was about to hit!




I have to say this seems to be the first year "M" seems to have outgrown the egg hunts. I'm probably trying to keep her "little" by encouraging her to participate but you can tell by the group pics that she's not having that great of a time. I tried to get her to take a picture with the Easter Bunny but I was turned down immediately. I can't imagine why ;-)

No comments: