Monday, May 9, 2011

Homeschool Wrap-Up

I recently attended the Tulsa Homeschool Convention at the Spirit Bank Event Center. They had a ton of vendors there selling curriculum and lots of great workshops were offered. My favorite speaker was Todd Wilson, a.k.a. "The Family Man". He's witty, yet tells it how it is.


My girls entered the Art & Photo Contest at the Convention and even placed, too. I was very proud of their efforts and creativity...






There were hundreds of entries from kids all around the Tulsa area. I was totally blown away by their talent. Here's some of the art work that was submitted by some of our friends...






Our Co-Op also recently attended a Driller's game...


And last Friday was our Field Day. (Some of these photos were taken by my friend, Jennifer.) So much fun...


After Field Day, we went to Central Park in Skiatook for a picnic & more fun...








Who are those C-R-A-Z-Y grown adult women teeter tottering?!?!


Counting down to the fun days of summer! :=D

No comments: