Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dollie & Me

I discovered a cute line of clothes called "Dollie & Me" last Christmas. It's a line of girls clothes and accessories with matching outfits for their 18" dolls. They are sold at Sears and have FaBuLoUs prices - and often times they are sold for over half off! My friend, Jennifer, recently told me she saw my girls on the "Dollie & Me" blog. I thought that was so funny because I didn't even know they were on there! (You can see it here. Unfortunately, they don't have a direct link to the posting so you'll have to scroll down to July 16, 2010 to see it.)

So, if you have a girl that loves playing with dolls and loves dressing like her doll, you'll have to check "Dollie & Me" out! My girlz love it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is cool. Love those dresses too!!

Sarah said...

My girls had Dollie and Me dresses for Easter. That was the only time I had seen them so I'll have to look for some more. My girls loved matching their dolls.

mommaren said...

We just bought a Dollie and Me Christmas dress at Kohl's this week. They had quite a few to choose from. So cute....so are your girls!

Anonymous said...

I love Dollie and me dolls and outfits! I just purchased the African American doll.I named her Casey jones and we go everywhere together! Best of all we love matching though !