Monday, July 11, 2011

A Quick Visit to OKC

The girls and I recently took a quick jaunt to OKC to see my family. We had fun swimming at the Mustang Aquatic Center with my sis and her boys...



Then the rest of our family met up at my sister's for dinner and hang out time.

This is my nephew helping make the chocolate cake desert...


I ♥ my sisters. Obviously, I did not get the memo about wearing black or white...


And here's my dad, step-mom and five of their seven grandkids...


The next day was "Dress Like a Cow Day" at Chick-fil-A and because you get free food if you are in costume, we, of course, had to participate. Check out those cute cows ;-)




Fun times in OKC. Hope to go back again soon!

1 comment:

Business logo design said...

Wonderful pics..That's what i was looking for. I will definitely share it with others.