Monday, November 1, 2010

My Little Cowgirlz

For about the last year or so, my girlz have fallen in love with horses. They've been wanting to take riding lessons for a while now but with the cost of lessons being so high and being the paranoid mother that I am of an accident waiting to happen, I've put it off. Well, a friend of mine from our homeschool co-op put together a special class for homeschoolers and was able to get a great rate. It was too good to pass up, so I caved.

The girlz had their first riding lesson today. The ranch is Shepherd's Fold and their teacher is Teresa. She does an awesome job with horses and is great with the kids. She a big fan of The Horse Whisperer and taught the kids to befriend the horse, yet show that they are boss, before riding. The kids all had a great time and learned so much on their first day. My girlz loved it so much they didn't want to leave so they are already counting down the days to the next lesson! Here's some pics and videos from their fun day...







No comments: