Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tour of Our Little House Log Cabin

Today is Christmas Eve and the girls have been having a ball for two whole days now playing "Little House on the Prairie". They turned our upstairs loft area into their "log cabin" and decorated it like it was back in the pioneer days. "M" is the responsible, older sister, Mary, and "A" is the spirited, younger sister, Laura, who apparently is currently sick with Scarlett Fever :-O "Little House" music is playing in the background from our "Prairie Primer" blog. They are having so much fun. Here's a tour of their "work"...












Laura's school essay she wrote about her family...











3 comments:

Just Wedeminute said...

How fun is that??? I bet that they are just having a great time, I love that they still love Little House, mine do too! I will have to post our wagon that we made.
Love you guys and Merry Christmas prairie style!

Rebecca said...

I loved this post. May I post the first video of the "tour" on our blog, Beyond Little House? http://beyondlittlehouse.com

Christy R said...

Thank you, girls ;-)

And Rebecca, you are welcome to post our video on your blog. I just checked yours out & it looks really neat. I'll have to spend some more time there!

Merry Christmas!