Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Our Office Makeover

After having our kitchen cabinets, entryway and stairway painted and our wood floors redone, our next big project was to redo our office. With the exception of adding wall art, we just completed our office makeover. I have to admit, I just picked out everything - Steve did all the grunt work from painting the room (including the 20 foot high ceiling!) to assembling the furniture to hooking up the computer equipment. I think he did a pretty AwEsOmE job :-)

So, imagine a dark green room before (sorry - no pics) - and here it is after...
















Whew! I think we're done with decorating for a while - or so my sweet hubby thinks :-)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I love it! I love your colors and your choice of furniture. I really love how you repurposed that dresser. Was that your girlz?

Christy R said...

Thank you, Melanie :-)

That dresser was the girls! It used to have a pad on top & was their diaper changing table! Just can't get rid of it :-)

Margo said...

I love it!!! It looks great!