Friday, July 11, 2008

Flashback Friday


1978 - This is a picture of me and my friends playing with my Donnie and Marie Osmond dolls and T.V. set. It was way cool - it even came complete with a 45 record with them doing an actual show!

Yes, I'm the one in the glasses. I was in the 2nd grade and I only had to wear them for one year. As if I don't already feel old with my 20 year reunion coming up, I just had my eyes checked yesterday and I need glasses again! Apparently, I have a "significant" stigmatism. See, the thing is, I don't even wear sunglasses because I feel like I have a crooked nose & I can't wear glasses straight. I haven't picked out the frames yet because I had my eyes dialated and I couldn't see.

Oh, I'm getting old! What's next? Dentures?!

4 comments:

Fawn said...

That is too funny. Mack looks exactly like you even down to the expression on your/her face. I've never seen that until now.

Dawn said...

LOL This is a great picture!! I love it!!

Can you do contacts instead of glasses? I'd never make it if i had to wear glasses. All glasses break me out. Ugh!

Christy R said...

I don't think I could do contacts. I think that would just bug me to have to put something into my eyes. There's lots of cute lenses out there nowadays so surely I can find something I like!

Michelle said...

Your girls look a lot like you. That picture totally takes me back.