Monday, August 13, 2012

Summer 2012 Wrap Up

We are starting school Thursday so I thought I'd do a summer wrap-up post. It flew by so speedy quick! Can't believe it's already almost over!

We had fun swimming at the River Country Water Park...







The girls and I took a knitting class at Loops in Tulsa. They picked it up much quicker than I did. I have such a brain freeze when it comes to learning new things like that!







We went to the Tulsa Zoo with friends...











And the nights are finally cooling off so we can play outside again...




I have to say I'm ready for school to begin and to get on a "regular" routine. We're also looking forward to fall activities including dance (Mackenzie), gymnastics (Abby), piano (Mackenzie), guitar (Abby), and basketball (both in the winter). Whew! Maybe I'm not so ready for Fall to get here ;-)

No comments: