Sunday, December 19, 2010

Nutcracker Reflections

One of our favorite Christmas traditions is to see the Nutcracker with my friend, Brandi, and her two girls. Today marks our third year we've watched it together and we always have so much fun. I found a few pics from years past and thought it was neat to compare them and see how much the girls have changed. Our little girls are growing up into young ladies before our eyes...

2010

2009

2008

I've been taking "M" to the Nutcracker ever since she was very little. Here's a pic of us when she was five years old - pre-glasses, even and I have noticeably fewer wrinkles! ;-)



Here's a preview of the ballet at the Tulsa PAC. It was AmAzInG - I highly recommend it to anyone considering going this year! Such great talent and an interestingly different take on the Nutcracker as it is set in the Roaring 20's in France.

No comments: