Monday, January 11, 2010

Crafty Girlz

Thought I'd post a few pics of the girlz crafting here!

They recently taught ME how to crochet. I admit I'm a difficult student but I think I'm actually getting a hang of it. Kind of funny that they were able to teach me because I tried to learn last year from grown ladies but had a total brain freeze :-)



"M" wanted to take a picture of the first thing I ever crocheted ;-)


And here's the girlz scrapbooking...



And here they are crocheting and sewing while we listened to Little House on the Prairie's "The Long Winter" on audio book for school today...



"A's" cute little finished bear ;-)



"M" crocheting a scarf



2 comments:

Just Wedeminute said...

That bear is really cute that A made and I love that yarn that M is using! Oh, I'm so happy you learned to crochet Christy now we have to have crochet club!

Christy R said...

I did good on it for my first try!